Friday, May 8, 2009

He is sanding, ever sanding....

I never have a good idea for a title! However, that is what he has been doing a lot of lately, sanding and varnishing. The last few days have brought some finishes.

He inserted the screening in the back side windows, no glass yet.


He has finished the refrigerator. Here is a picture of the surprise!

Are those just the cutest little handles?
And hinges that match.




A picture of the refrigerator from the back doors.
And this is taken from the passenger front door.
This little "icebox" has a lid on top which opens into a stainless steel bin.

They would put ice in the top to keep the box cold. This will more than likely now be used for storage.

Top up and a door open.



This is the frame for the bed. It is very little. It measures 4 ft x 2 ft. It will sit opposite the "icebox". It will be on brackets that will allow it to be stored up against the side wall.
Legs to support it while in the down or sleeping position.


Bed with the legs in place.

Well, I began this post over a week ago. The program closed down and I couldn't get it to open. Then I got sick, again. Today I decided I better try to get this up, as there are now other finishes out there to be documented. The farewell date is about May 23...give or take a day.

1 comment:

  1. That wood is so pretty-I love the ice box and the bed??? Who is going to sleep on it :)-I love it, It's getting down to the wire!

    ReplyDelete